The New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ) will virtually present their Meadowlands Seminar on December 7-9, 2020. This three-day event will offer a variety of programs taught through multiple webinars by an esteemed faculty. Stark & Stark has a history of a strong presence at this event, with several attorneys participating as moderators and speakers during the program, covering a wide range of legal subjects to attendees.
The following is a list of the Stark & Stark attorneys who are participating in this years’ event as Program Speakers or Moderators:
- Christopher Weidman, Esq.
- Finding the Pressure Points (December 8th)
- Deborah Dunn, Esq.
- Unconscious & Implicit Bias: What is it and Why is it Important? (December 8th)
- Understanding Bias and Its Impact on Your Practice, Your Reputation and Your Workplace (December 8th)
- Lessons Learned from Zoom Depositions (December 9th)
- Evan Lide, Esq.
- Effective Demand Letters (December 8th)
- Jennifer Millner, Esq.
- Employment Law Intersecting with Family Law Practice During the COVID Crisis (December 8th)
- Jonathan Lauri
- Update on Motions: Incident Reports (December 8th)
- Michael Donahue, Esq.
- Practicing in the Virtual World (December 7th)
- Taylor Brownell, Esq.
- The Civilized Divorce. Navigating from War to Peace: Co-Parenting for Success to Children (December 8th)