At Stark & Stark, we pride ourselves on the unique backgrounds of our lawyers and staff, each with a different perspective but united in the common goals of excellence, ethically serving our clients, and learning from each other. The firm does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by law. We understand that in the diverse and interconnected world in which we live and work it is essential that we engage and embrace people with different experiences and backgrounds in our work.
Our firm’s mission is to:
- Include everyone in the firm in serving our clients, to the best of our abilities;
- Engage with and lead our community, our bar associations, and our professional associations to seek greater diversity and inclusion everywhere;
- Recruit smart, interesting, and energetic people who have diverse experiences and opinions; and,
- Work towards a world where everyone is judged on their successes, where everyone has an equal opportunity to find their own path and their own idea of success.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Committee has been charged with:
- Engaging in, and where possible, to lead in outside organizations that seek to improve diversity and inclusion everywhere;
- Educating the people around them on the importance of a diverse and inclusive environment; and,
- Guiding the firm in its recruiting efforts, ensuring that we can find the best people for the task at hand.
Our Diversity Committee is comprised of employees from each of our offices, who meet regularly to monitor the progress of the firm’s inclusion and diversity efforts and the forging of a closer alliance with the various national, regional, and local diversity organizations.