Stark & Stark offers excellent opportunities for attorneys and professionals who want to meet the challenges facing the legal profession in this century. Bring in clients, handle your own cases, develop community relationships and build a practice. Stark & Stark wants candidates who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements and a superior work ethic.
Open Attorney Positions
Personal Injury Attorney – Lawrenceville, NJ
Stark & Stark’s plaintiff’s practice seeks associate with 0-5 years of experience with a strong desire to represent injured people and perform jury trial work. This is a challenging opportunity with unlimited growth potential and extensive client contact. Candidates must possess strong academic background and excellent writing skills. Trial experience necessary. Interested candidates can APPLY FOR THIS POSITION ONLINE and should be prepared to submit a writing sample upon request.
Personal Injury Attorney – Marlton, NJ
Stark & Stark has an opening for an experienced Personal Injury attorney (2-6 years) in its South Jersey office. It requires excellent writing skills, trial experience preferred. PA bar admission will be required if not already admitted. This is a challenging opportunity with unlimited growth potential. Interested candidates can APPLY FOR THIS POSITION ONLINE.
Open Paralegal Positions
None at this time
Open Legal Secretary Positions
Litigation Scheduler – Yardley, PA
Stark & Stark has an opening in our Yardley office for a scheduler to work in a personal injury/medical malpractice group. Some legal secretarial experience in a personal injury litigation environment required. Must be extremely organized, a fast learner and computer literate. Word and Excel experience required. College degree a plus. Interested candidates can APPLY FOR THIS POSITION ONLINE.
Open Staff Positions
Director of Marketing & Professional Development – Lawrenceville, NJ
Stark & Stark, a regional law firm headquartered in Lawrenceville, NJ, seeks a creative and energetic Director of Marketing & Professional Development to head up its Marketing Department.
Overall responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of marketing, advertising and public relations;
- Leadership of a dedicated team of marketing professionals;
- Working with attorneys to develop and implement practice-wide and attorney-specific business development plans;
- Identifying and leveraging opportunities to target prospective clients, including, but not limited to social media, writing opportunities, seminars and education, community service, and advertising;
- Analysis of and reporting on marketing initiatives.
- Budget tracking and reporting.
Required of the candidate:
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a marketing leader in a professional services firm;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Collaborative, creative, and outgoing personality willing to take on new challenges;
- Deep experience measuring and evaluating marketing initiatives (both B2B and B2C strategies);
- Demonstrated ability to building a strong, cohesive branding strategy across all marketing/advertising channels;
- Strong technical skills and a willingness to work with multiple software tools to facilitate analysis;
- A four-year college degree, preferably in business or marketing. An MBA or equivalent advanced degree in marketing or business is preferred.
If you are interested in providing us with your qualifications, send a cover letter with resume, indicating salary history and current salary requirements, and law school transcript to: Stark & Stark, Attn: Judy Magee, Director of Human Resources, P.O. Box 5315, Princeton, NJ 08543-5315 or to HR@stark-stark.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stark & Stark’s policy is to make employment decisions based on merit, ability and competence. Except where required by law, employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or staff member’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or any other characteristic provided by law. Qualified minorities, females, veterans and attorneys with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is also our policy to provide a work environment that is free of harassment of any kind, including that which is sexual, age related or ethnic.
Stark & Stark is committed to the health and well-being of its staff members. The firm offers a full range of benefits, including traditional major medical and hospitalization coverage, a prescription plan, a dental plan, vision plan, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment coverage, a profit sharing and 401(k) plan, paid vacation and paid holidays.
The complete terms and conditions of employment at Stark & Stark are contained in the the Stark & Stark policy handbook and in relevant plan documentation. Benefits are subject to change at any time.