Gary S. ForshnerShareholder
Mr. Forshner is a frequent contributor to the New Jersey Law Blog. You can read Mr. Forshner's most recent blog post here.
J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, 1989
B.S., Pennsylvania State University, 1985
Bar AdmissionsNew Jersey
New Jersey Builders Association
Associate Hall of Fame
Master Sponsor Committee - Chair
Trustee – Builders Political Action Committee
Environmental Committee and Land Use and Planning
Affordable Housing Task Force
New Jersey Builders Political Action Committee
Shore Builders Political Action Committee
Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
Builders League of South Jersey
National Association of Home Builders
National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
Legislative Affairs Committee
New Jersey State Bar Association - Land Use Section
Chair (Current) Vice Chair (2013-2014) Secretary (2012-2013)
Mercer County Bar Association
South Brunswick Family YMCA
1st Vice President; Trustee; and General Counsel
Legal Action Network for Development Strategies
International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Government Relations Committee
- The Downturn in the Construction Industry Impacts Everyone. New Jersey Business Magazine. February 2011.
- A Construction Lien Law Primer. New Jersey Law Journal. January 31, 2011.
- Real Estate Redux: Leading us into - and out of – recession, The Hamilton Post, July 2008. (Co-author)
- Supreme Court Gives Developers A Leg Up, New Jersey Lawyer, June 23, 2008. (Co-Author)
- Real Estate Development from Beginning to End in New Jersey, Lorman Educational Services 2005-2008. (Co-author)
- Court Greenlights Ambush Acquisitions, New Jersey Law Journal, September 26, 2005. (Co-author)
- Land Use Law Update in New Jersey, National Business Institute, 2004 (Co-author)
- Drafting and Negotiating New Jersey Commercial Real Estate Leases, National Business Institute, 2004 (Co-author)
- Land Use Planning and Eminent Domain in New Jersey, National Business Institute, 2001 (Co-author)
- Clustering Options: Powerful New Zoning Tools, New Jersey Lawyer, July 29, 1996 (Co-author)
- New Jersey Builders Association - Associate Hall of Fame, 2013
- New Jersey Builders Association - Chairman's Award, 2012, 2008, 2006
- New Jersey Builders Association - Distinguished Service Award for Outstanding Political Action, 2009
- South Brunswick Family YMCA - Honoree, 2008
- New Jersey Builders Association - Associate of the 3rd Quarter, 2008
- Adath Israel Congregation - Man of the Year, 2005
- Utilities Cash in On Rising Land Prices. Law360. April 24, 2014.
- NJ Court Demands Full Recusals For Conflicted Gov't Attys. Law360. June 26, 2013.
Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.