Stark & Stark offers quality counsel to lenders and servicers in the management and sale of real estate owned (REO) properties, as well as all aspects of residential and commercial real estate conveyances, including closing and title curative services. We represent national, regional and local banks, commercial financial and mortgage companies, brokers and loan officers with real estate interests in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Stark & Stark’s Creditors’ Rights attorneys often work with other lawyers in the firm who bring relevant and critical knowledge of related disciplines, such as title issues, commercial evictions and commercial litigation.
REO Property Services provided to clients include:
- Residential and commercial closings.
- Identifying and litigating title claims.
- Negotiating and drafting new leases for existing or new tenants.
- Prosecuting evictions.
- Analyzing and resolving environmental claims.
- Filing and prosecuting real estate tax appeals.
Stark & Stark is able to provide a “one stop” law firm with bankruptcy creditor attorneys that could handle all aspects of a defaulted loan, from the initial demand through the ultimate sale of the real estate.