Stark & Stark has vast experience representing secured creditors, leasing companies (equipment and real estate) and unsecured creditors in Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases. One of the founding partners of the firm was a United States Bankruptcy Judge and certain partners have been Chapter 7 panel trustees.
Our Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Services in this area include:
- Contesting Chapter 11 Plain confirmations.
- Representing lenders in debtor-in-possession financing.
- Litigation stay relief motions.
- Defending fraudulent conveyance and preferential transfer actions.
- Litigating discharge and dischargeability claims.
- Prosecuting removal and abstention motions.
Stark & Stark handles cases in the United States Bankruptcy Court in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and Delaware.