Andrew J. Podolski is a Shareholder and member of Stark & Stark’s Construction Litigation Group, where he concentrates his practice in litigating complex construction disputes on behalf of homeowner and condominium associations, commercial property owners, individual homeowners and builders/developers.
Some of Mr. Podolski’s recent representative construction litigation matters include:
- In 2018, served as lead trial counsel to recover settlements in excess of $7M* in complex construction and design defect matter involving a large, 5 building condominium community in Middlesex County.
- In 2017, served as lead trial counsel to recover settlements in excess of $6M* in a complex construction defect matter involving a large, 8 building condominium community in Passaic County.
- In 2016, served as lead trial counsel to recover settlements in excess of $5.75M* in a complex construction defect involving a large condominium development in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
- In 2014, served as lead trial counsel to obtain a $2.3M* verdict following a 3 week trial in Hudson County for an 8-story residential condominium building suffering extensive construction and design deficiencies.
- In 2013, served as lead trial counsel to recover in excess of $4M* in combined settlements and a trial judgment in a complex construction defect case in Union City, NJ.
- Currently, serving as lead trial counsel in multiple complex construction defect matters, some of which have amounts in controversy exceeding $50,000,000*.
In addition to construction defect matters, Mr. Podolski also has experience representing regional and national business clients (owners and contractors) in a variety of commercial and construction litigation matters including actions for breach of contract, construction lien litigation, delay damages, insurance coverage disputes, PREFDA and Consumer Fraud Act claims. He also has represented both builders and property owners on a variety of construction related issues including construction lien availability and exposure and compliance with applicable regulations and ordinances.
Mr. Podolski is a contributor to The Construction Litigation Law Blog.
Click here to sign up for Stark & Stark’s Community Association Times Newsletter to stay informed about industry news and events.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.