J.D., Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2010
B.S., The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2006
Bar AdmissionsNew Jersey
New Jersey State Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Burlington County Bar Association
Mercer County Bar Association
Union League of Philadelphia
- Contractors Beware: Small Missteps Can Give Rise to Large Liability. New Jersey Law Journal. October 5, 2015.
- Out of Time: Applying the SOL in Condo Construction Defect Cases. New Jersey Law Journal. March 23, 2015.
- The Safeguards and Traps of the Affidavit of Merit Statute. New Jersey Lawyer. June 2014.
- Co-Author. Internal Affairs of N.J. Condo Associations Are Free From Outside Challenges. New Jersey Law Journal. March 24, 2014.
- Consumer Fraud Act is Effective in Construction Cases. New Jersey Law Journal. October 14, 2013.
- Class Recourse for Individual Home Owners Suffering from Construction Defects. US1. September 25, 2013.
- Construction Officials & Municipalities: Immune from Liability for Construction Defects?. US1. March 27, 2013.
- Buyer Beware of Defects in New Construction. New Jersey Law Journal. January 30, 2012.
- N.J. Acts to Protect Homeowners. New Jersey Law Journal. January 28, 2013.
- Collected over $15 million in settlements for a premier condominium development in Jersey City that was plagued with pervasive water damage as a result of negligently designed and installed EIFS, masonry, panel cladding, roofs, balconies, railings, windows and doors, and structural foundation supports.
- Recovered $4 million, including settlements and judgment at trial, for a Union City based condominium client that involved pervasive water infiltration in a high-rise building clad with brick, EIFS, and a window wall system.
- Obtained a $2.5 million verdict against a negligent builder who used substandard materials, inadequate flashing, and shoddy workmanship to build a six-story residential condominium building in Hudson County that suffered from pervasive water leaks, mold growth, and steel deterioration.
- Won an appeal that overturned and reversed the trial court’s dismissal of an almost $30 million dollar construction defect case based on an association’s decision to file suit without first complying with a pre-litigation voting requirement in its by-laws, but that the Appellate Division said was able to be ratified by the membership after the complaint had already been filed.
Honors & Awards*
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association James J. Manderino Award for Trial Advocacy