Stark & Stark offers excellent opportunities for attorneys who want to meet the challenges facing the legal profession in this century. Bring in clients, handle your own cases, develop community relationships and build a practice. Stark & Stark wants candidates who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements and a superior work ethic.Open Positions
- Competitive intelligence research and reporting.
- Drafting client pitches and presentations, responses to requests for proposal, and perform experience collection research aimed at driving new business into the firm.
- Website content writing and updating.
- Coaching attorneys on best practices to leverage social media for visibility and promotion of attorneys, practices, events and thought leadership.
- Implementation and follow-up of practice group and attorney business development plans in conjunction with the Director of Practice Development.
- Practice development pipeline tracking and reporting.
- Dashboard reporting of practice group key performance indicators from the firm’s various database systems.
- Represent the firm at seminars, events, conferences and tradeshows, as may be required or assigned. This includes managing exhibit booth set-up, staffing, and meaningfully engaging with clients and prospects. Some travel, including overnight, may be required (20-40%).
If you are interested in providing us with your qualifications, send a cover letter with resume, indicating salary history and current salary requirements, and law school transcript to: Stark & Stark, Attn: Bonnie Brenner, Director of Human Resources, P.O. Box 5315, Princeton, NJ 08543-5315 or to HR@stark-stark.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stark & Stark's policy is to make employment decisions based on merit, ability and competence. Except where required by law, employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or staff member's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or any other characteristic provided by law. Qualified minorities, females, veterans and attorneys with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is also our policy to provide a work environment that is free of harassment of any kind, including that which is sexual, age related or ethnic.
Stark & Stark is committed to the health and well-being of its staff members. The firm offers a full range of benefits, including traditional major medical and hospitalization coverage, a prescription plan, a dental plan, vision plan, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment coverage, a profit sharing and 401(k) plan, paid vacation and paid holidays.
The complete terms and conditions of employment at Stark & Stark are contained in the the Stark & Stark policy handbook and in relevant plan documentation. Benefits are subject to change at any time.