Stark & Stark offers excellent opportunities for attorneys who want to meet the challenges facing the legal profession in this century. Bring in clients, handle your own cases, develop community relationships and build a practice. Stark & Stark wants candidates who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements and a superior work ethic.Open Positions
- Oversight of marketing, advertising and public relations;
- Leadership of a dedicated team of marketing professionals;
- Working with attorneys to develop and implement practice-wide and attorney-specific marketing plans;
- Identification and exploitation of opportunities relating to target clients, including, but not limited to social media, writing opportunities, seminars and education, community service, and advertising;
- Analysis of and reporting on marketing initiatives.
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a marketing leader in a professional services firm;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Collaborative, creative, and outgoing personality willing to take on new challenges;
- Deep experience measuring and evaluating marketing initiatives;
- Strong technical skills and a willingness to work with multiple software tools to facilitate analysis;
- A four-year college degree, preferably in business or marketing. An MBA or equivalent advanced degree in marketing or business is preferred.
If you are interested in providing us with your qualifications, send or fax a cover letter with your resume and salary requirements to:
Director of Human Resources
Stark & Stark
P.O. Box 5315
Princeton, NJ 08543-5315
Fax No. 609-896-0629
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stark & Stark's policy is to make employment decisions based on merit, ability and competence. Except where required by law, employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or staff member's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or any other characteristic provided by law. Qualified minorities, females, veterans and attorneys with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is also our policy to provide a work environment that is free of harassment of any kind, including that which is sexual, age related or ethnic.
Stark & Stark is committed to the health and well-being of its staff members. The firm offers a full range of benefits, including traditional major medical and hospitalization coverage, a prescription plan, a dental plan, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment coverage, a profit sharing and 401(k) plan, paid vacation which increases with years of service, and paid holidays. Other benefits currently include the firm's annual Staff and Children Holiday Parties, a Softball Team, a Bowling League, Firm Luncheons, periodic Mystery Days, Dress Down Days and many others.
The complete terms and conditions of employment at Stark & Stark are contained in the the Stark & Stark policy handbook and in relevant plan documentation. Benefits are subject to change at any time.