J.D., Drexel University Earle Mack School of Law, 2010
B.S., The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2006
Bar AdmissionsNew Jersey
Camden County Bar Association
Mercer County Bar Association
Union League of Philadelphia
New Jersey State Bar Association
- Co-Author. Internal Affairs of N.J. Condo Associations Are Free From Outside Challenges. New Jersey Law Journal. March 24, 2014.
- Consumer Fraud Act is Effective in Construction Cases. New Jersey Law Journal. October 14, 2013.
- Class Recourse for Individual Home Owners Suffering from Construction Defects. US1. September 25, 2013.
- Construction Officials & Municipalities: Immune from Liability for Construction Defects?. US1. March 27, 2013.
- Buyer Beware of Defects in New Construction. New Jersey Law Journal. January 30, 2012.
- N.J. Acts to Protect Homeowners. New Jersey Law Journal. January 28, 2013.
- Recovering $4 million, including settlements and judgment at trial, for a Union City based condominium client that involved pervasive water infiltration in a high-rise building clad with brick, EIFS, and a window wall system.
- Obtaining a $2.5 million verdict against a negligent builder who used substandard materials, inadequate flashing, and shoddy workmanship to build a six-story residential condominium building in Hudson County that suffered from pervasive water leaks, mold growth, and steel deterioration.
- Winning an appeal that overturned and reversed the trial court’s dismissal of an almost $30 million dollar construction defect case based on an association’s decision to file suit without first complying with a pre-litigation voting requirement in its by-laws, but that the Appellate Division said was able to be ratified by the membership after the complaint had already been filed.