While attending law school, Mr. Markin was a member of the Drexel Law Review as well as the Drexel Law National Trial Team and competed in several competitions across the country. He was also honored with the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association James J. Manderino Award For Trial Advocacy.
J.D., Drexel University Earle Mack School of Law, 2010
B.S., The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2006
Bar AdmissionsNew Jersey
Camden County Bar Association
Mercer County Bar Association
Union League of Philadelphia
- Consumer Fraud Act is Effective in Construction Cases. New Jersey Law Journal. October 14, 2013.
- Class Recourse for Individual Home Owners Suffering from Construction Defects. US1. September 25, 2013.
- Construction Officials & Municipalities: Immune from Liability for Construction Defects?. US1. March 27, 2013.
- Buyer Beware of Defects in New Construction. New Jersey Law Journal. January 30, 2012.
- N.J. Acts to Protect Homeowners. New Jersey Law Journal. January 28, 2013.