Adam J. SiegelheimShareholder
Mr. Siegelheim’s franchise practice includes the representation of franchisors and master franchisees in various matters, including the preparation of disclosure documents and franchise agreements, state registrations, compliance with applicable federal and state regulations, and international expansion.
Mr. Siegelheim is a member of the International Franchise Association, the American Bar Association Forum on Franchising and is the Chair of the New Jersey Bar Association Franchise Law Committee. Since 2007, Mr. Siegelheim has been recognized as a Franchise Times Legal Eagle. In 2006, 2007, 2009 and 2010 Mr. Siegelheim was honored by his inclusion in the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars by New Jersey Monthly Magazine*. Additionally, in 2012, Mr. Sigelehiem was presented with the designation of Certified Franchise Executive by The Board of Governors of the Institute of Certified Franchise Executives.
Mr. Siegelheim is a frequent contributor to the New Jersey Law Blog. You can read his most recent blog post here.
J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1999
B.A., Political Science; University of Pittsburgh, 1996
Bar AdmissionsNew Jersey
United States District Court, District of New Jersey
American Bar Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
Franchise Law Committee Chair
Mercer County Bar Association
International Franchise Association
- Strategies to Develop a Social Media Policy for Your Business. Mercer Business Magazine, July 2011.
- Small Business Owners Need to Plan for Tax Increases in 2011. Co-Author, Mercer Business Magazine. September 2009.
- Is Franchising Right For You? Mercer Business Magazine. March 2009.
- The Franchise Relationship: Trends in the Law, GC Mid-Atlantic Magazine, June 2008
- Franchise Fairness: New Jersey law seeks to level the playing field between franchisors and franchisees, New Jersey Law Journal, July 31, 2006
- Long-Delayed Revisions for Franchise Regs: Many Inconsistencies Between Federal and States' Disclosure Requirements Eliminated, New Jersey Law Journal, June 25, 2007
- Expanding Your Business Through Franchising, Mercer Business Magazine, April 2007
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.