The Women’s Initiative at Stark & Stark was formed in recognition of the benefits of diversity within our firm and to acknowledge and promote the strengths that our women attorneys bring to the field of law in general, and to our clients in particular. We are committed to:
- Recruiting qualified women attorneys in all of our fields of practice;
- Helping those attorneys advance within their departments as well as within the firm; and,
- Promoting their leadership roles in the legal, business and non‐profit communities.
We offer in‐house programs that align with our mission, assist with marketing and networking opportunities, mentor our younger members, and establish policies that support a work/life balance.
For many years, members of our firm have been involved in various women-based professional associations and organizations, and as we have grown, Stark & Stark has continued to advocate for women in business, particularly in our own firm, where today 20 of our attorneys and 2 of our administrative Directors are women.
In addition to a robust mentoring program among the members of the group, our Women’s Initiative consists of several sub‐committees:
- Marketing / Business Development
- Policy / Steering
- Professional / Personal Development
- Community Outreach
Our goal is to have a greater representation of women attorneys at Stark & Stark as a whole, as well as in leadership positions, which will benefit both our firm and our clients.