A. Christopher FlorioShareholder
J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 1988
B.S., Finance; Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1982
Bar AdmissionsNew Jersey
American Bar Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
Pennsylvania State Bar Association
Mercer County Bar Association
NJ Chapter of Community Associations Institute
President 2010, Treasurer 2007
Community Associations - Political Action Committee
Employer Support for the Guard and Reserve
- Federal Law Protects Armed Services Members: What employers need to know. Community Trends. January 2010.
- Statute of Limitation Issues. Greater Philadelphia Condominium Managers Association. March 24, 2009.
- Condo Associations’ Liens Take Precedence: Decision favors condo associations’ liens over township’s claim. New Jersey Law Journal. February 12, 2008.
- Board Withholding Budget. The New Jersey Cooperator. May 2008
- Condo Associations' Liens Take Precedence. New Jersey Law Journal. February 7, 2007.
- Argued a number of matters before Appellate Division, with Brandon Farms Condominium Association v. Lima (pending)
- Published decision, In Re Richard Hawk (314 B.R. 312-2001)
- Every Community Association Has One: Dealing with “Problem” Residents. The NJ Cooperator Expo. May 9, 2015.
- Collecting Rent Income on Delinquent Units. Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. (Webinar). October 2, 2013.
- Community Association Law Summit. NJ-ICLE. 2013.
- Community Associations: From Development to Transition and Beyond. NJ-ICLE, in cooperation with the NJSBA Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section and CAI-NJ. June 2013.
- Condominium and Community Association Law. New Jersey State Bar Foundation. April 2013.
- Today’s Problems - Regulating problems related to investors, second hand smoke, bedbugs, mold, noise, age restrictions, and more. 2012 Community Association Law Summit. Nov. 1, 2012.
- Fundamentals of Community Association Law. NJICLE. June 19, 2012.
- Community Association Law Summit: Top Ten Topics for 2011. NJICLE. November 4, 2011.
- Rules and Regulations for Community Associations. CAI-NJ. October 22, 2011.
- New Jersey Council: Assessments and Collections. CAI-PA. May 29, 2009.