A. Christopher FlorioShareholder
J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 1988
B.S., Finance; Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1982
Bar AdmissionsNew Jersey
American Bar Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
Pennsylvania State Bar Association
Mercer County Bar Association
Community Associations Institute
New Jersey Chapter - Legislative Action Committee (LAC), Political Action Committee (PAC), Treasurer (2007), President (2010)
Pennsylvania & Delaware Chapter - Board of Directors
Community Associations - Political Action Committee
Employer Support for the Guard and Reserve
- Clarifying Community Association Liability. New Jersey Cooperator. October 2015, Volume 13 Number 10.
- Federal Law Protects Armed Services Members: What employers need to know. Community Trends. January 2010.
- Statute of Limitation Issues. Greater Philadelphia Condominium Managers Association. March 24, 2009.
- Condo Associations’ Liens Take Precedence: Decision favors condo associations’ liens over township’s claim. New Jersey Law Journal. February 12, 2008.
- Board Withholding Budget. The New Jersey Cooperator. May 2008
- Condo Associations' Liens Take Precedence. New Jersey Law Journal. February 7, 2007.
- Argued a number of matters before the Appellate Division, notable of which was Brandon Farms Condominium Association v. Lima.
- Published decision, In Re Richard Hawk (314 B.R. 312-2001)
- Every Community Association Has One: Dealing with “Problem” Residents. The NJ Cooperator Expo. May 9, 2015.
- Collecting Rent Income on Delinquent Units. Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. (Webinar). October 2, 2013.
- Community Association Law Summit. NJ-ICLE. 2013.
- Community Associations: From Development to Transition and Beyond. NJ-ICLE, in cooperation with the NJSBA Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section and CAI-NJ. June 2013.
- Condominium and Community Association Law. New Jersey State Bar Foundation. April 2013.
- Today’s Problems - Regulating problems related to investors, second hand smoke, bedbugs, mold, noise, age restrictions, and more. 2012 Community Association Law Summit. Nov. 1, 2012.
- Fundamentals of Community Association Law. NJICLE. June 19, 2012.
- Community Association Law Summit: Top Ten Topics for 2011. NJICLE. November 4, 2011.
- Rules and Regulations for Community Associations. CAI-NJ. October 22, 2011.
- New Jersey Council: Assessments and Collections. CAI-PA. May 29, 2009.